14 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation)
The individual company Curcio Domenico takes your privacy very seriously.
This privacy statement is intended to define your rights and answer any questions related to your data
If you have entered into a contract with us, we inform you that the “owner” of data processing is The Individual Company Curcio Domenico, which has its registered office in
Capaccio Paestum, via Guazzo 32, VAT and C.F. 05497870658
requirements of the European Union Data Protection Directive 1995 (Directive 95/46 / EC) and the General Regulation
on data protection (in force since 25 May 2018) and the applicable national law.
- What information do we collect?
We collect different types of information from and on users of our websites, including information with which you can be
personally identified, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number and with which you can be
contacted online or offline (“personal data”).
We also collect information about you, but they do not identify you individually, such as your connection
Internet, the equipment you use to access our websites and usage details.
We collect this information:
* directly from you when you provide them by filling in something on the site or when you purchase from us;
* automatically when you browse through our websites. The information collected automatically can
include usage details, IP addresses and information collected via cookies
we collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us for our services and when you purchase services
The processed personal data may include:
* your name and the names of the personnel of the companies with whom we have business relationships;
* tax data (VAT, VAT), PEC, addresses of the offices, etc.
* data for the management of payments (Bank, IBAN, etc.);
* work addresses, e-mail address and / or telephone number, fax number, IP address in case of completion of one of the
our forms (for registration for events, for information requests, for newsletter sign-ups, for access to downloadable material, etc.)
- How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process the personal data listed in the previous paragraph 1 for the following purposes:
* to establish and fulfill a contract requested by you, for example, if you make a purchase from us or stipulate a contract the communication of your company’s data to banks to manage the payment;
* to stipulate a contract with you and we can not do it without them;
* to comply with the laws and regulations applicable to commercial contracts or public financing;
in accordance with our legitimate interests, to protect our business interests and legal rights, including but not limited to use in connection with legal claims, regulatory compliance, and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal or contentious);
* with your explicit consent, to respond to any comments or complaints that we may receive from you as a result
of our business relationship or other;
* We may use the information you provide to personalize (i) our communications to you; (ii) our website; and (iii) products or services designed for you;
* monitor the use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to help us monitor, improve and protect our services, content and websites, both online and offline for our legitimate interest;
* with your explicit consent, we may use your information to invite you to participate in events related to the interests you have shown by coming into contact with us.
In fact we could also send you direct marketing in relation to relevant products and services. Direct electronic or physical direct marketing (by letters) will be sent only if you have given your consent to receive it,
You will continue to be able to forgo electronic direct marketing at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of each of our emails or by asking us to do so explicitly by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- With whom and where will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
* our professional consultants, such as tax consultants, auditors and legal consultants, IT professionals;
* payment management banks, debt collection agencies;
* partners for the organization and management of complex training programs and projects;
* partners for organizing promotional events to which you explicitly requested to join;
* web marketing agencies, web SITI management and communication that have agreed to process your personal data in
line with this Privacy Notice;
* our suppliers and business partners;
* search engines and web analytics systems, email marketing platforms.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and / or law enforcement officials if required by law or, if necessary, for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in accordance with applicable laws.
Personal data may also be shared with third-party service providers who will process them in Italy on behalf of individual company Curcio Domenico for the purposes set out above. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, the provider of
hosting of websites (aruba), which provides site maintenance, the manager of the email marketing platform.
The employees act on instruction and under the direct authority of the owner.
- How long will we keep your personal data?
We will not store your personal information for longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which you have provided it and we will only retain the personal information necessary to achieve the purpose for which you have provided it.
However, we are required to retain certain information required by law for as long as necessary to meet regulatory and tax requirements, to ensure that the granting of funds can verify the financing, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions.
In case you are a customer or supplier, we will keep your information for 10 years.
If instead you are a potential customer, and you have expressly consented to contact you, we will keep your data (a) only until you unsubscribe from our communications; or, if you have not canceled it, (b) while interacting with us and our content; or (c) for 12 months from the last time you interacted with us or our content
- Where are archived and how do we take care of your data?
The personal data we collect from you are stored in the EEA European Economic Area and are processed by personnel working in the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unlawful or unauthorized access, loss or destruction or unauthorized use and disclosure.
We store personal information on secure servers protected by FIREWALL, latest generation antivirus, etc. that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally paper files kept in a safe place in Italy.
The personal information we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including authentication with username and password.
- What are your rights in relation to personal data?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data by clicking on the unsubscribe button on any communication we have sent you or by contacting us.
If you have consented, you can revoke this consent at any time.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate and / or incomplete, you can let us know and ask us to correct or supplement it.
You also have the right to ask us to provide a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
In case you have provided us with your data and these are processed by automated means, you can request us to provide them in a structured format.
If you have a complaint about how we handle your personal information, you can ask us to limit the way we use your personal information while your complaint is resolved.
In some circumstances you may ask us to delete your personal data (a) by withdrawing your consent to use it; (b) if it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data; (c) if you oppose the processing of your personal data and we do not have a good reason to continue using them; or (d) if we have not handled your personal information in accordance with our obligations.
- Where can you find further information on the management of your data by the individual company Curcio Domenico?
* by e-mail, at the address: email@example.com
* or by post, at Curcio Domenico, Via Guazzo 32, 84047 Capaccio, Italy
- To whom can you report or claim a violation that you think we may have committed?
You can send a registered letter to the Privacy Authority, Piazza di MONTE CITORIO 121 00186 Rome
email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
fax to n. 06 696773785